9-11 Research Mirrors
9-11 Research posts edited partial mirrors of certain websites for either of two reasons:
- The original website either disappeared or does not have a permanent home.
- The website has a permanent home but it has usability problems that are addressed by minor design changes.
9-11 Research posts (edited and partial) mirrors of such sites only when the site explicitly allows republication, or where there is an evident intention by the site's creator that the site's contents be republished. Our mirrors provide links back to the original sites where they exist.
- Mirror of the Federal Emergency Management Agency's World Trade Center Building Performance Study
Edited Mirror of Portions of the Final Report of the
National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States
- Mirror of Portions of www.nerdcities.com/guardian Repost
- Steven E. Jones, Ph.D.; September 1, 2006 Colloquium Slides prepared for Physics Dept. Colloquium at Idaho State University, Sept. 1, 2006, updated 9/8 [PDF] What Caused Not Two but Three World Trade Center Skyscrapers to COMPLETELY Collapse on 9/11/2001?