9-11 Research focuses on deconstructing the official story of the 9/11/01 attack. As noted by several articles in its essays section, a major strategy used to defend the official story is to highlight absurdities in some alternative theories and imply that those are representative of all challenges to the official story. Whether intentional or not, productions such as In Plane Site and Loose Change work hand-in-glove with mainstream attacks on the 9/11 Truth movement such as those by the Popular Mechanics and the New York Times. The following reviews critique works purporting to attack the official story, with the intent of separating flimsy, easily debunked claims from substantial ones.
Reviews on 9-11 Research
- National Geographic Does 9/11: Another Icon Debased in Service of the Big Lie
- Critique of "On Debunking 9/11 Debunking: Examining Dr. David Ray Griffin's Latest Criticism of the NIST World Trade Center Investigation"
- Review of 'A New Standard For Deception: The NIST WTC Report' A Presentation by Kevin Ryan
- NIST's World Trade Center FAQ
- Reply to Protec's A Critical Analysis of the Collapse of WTC Towers 1, 2 & 7 ...
- 911 Mysteries & Facts
- Sifting Through Loose Change
- Reviews as Essays
- World Trade Center
- A Critical Review of James Fetzer's Thinking about "Conspiracy Theories": 9/11 and JFK
- A Critical Review of Morgan Reynolds' Why Did the Trade Center Skyscrapers Collapse?
- Scientific American's Dishonest Attack On 911Research
- Popular Mechanics Attacks Its "9/11 LIES" Straw Man
- "Loose Change" An analysis
- Building a Better Mirage
Reviews on 9-11 Review
- Rick Siegel's 9/11 Eyewitness: Sensationalism and Pseudo-Science
- Boulder Weekly Trots Out Morgan Reynolds' Trojan Horse
- The New York Times Pegs the 9/11 Truth Movement
- Review of TIME's "Why The 9/11 Conspiracies Won't Go Away"
- Popular Mechanics' Deceptive Smear Against 9/11 Truth
- Mising Logic: A Review of The Missing Wings