Seven Steps in NIST's Theory
What is their story?
1. The aircraft severed "a number of columns"
2. Loads were redistributed (from -20 percent to +25 percent)
3. Insulation (fireproofing) was widely dislodged
4. High temperatures softened columns and floors
5. Some floors began to sag
6. Sagging floors pulled exterior columns inward causing them to buckle
7. Instability spread around entire building
-- Kevin Ryan,
A New Standard For Deception
The success of their theory in explaining the collapses
depends on each of steps 3,4,5,6, and 7 being true.
It also depends on the implicit steps they fail to disclose:
those involved in "global collapse".