A Bright White Explosion
Features of explosion on video:
- So bright it illuminated objects
- Rapidly grew in nearly spherical shape
- Was 130 feet high while still white-hot
- Shows no yellow or orange coloration
Jet fuel fireballs:
- Are never white.
- Go from yellow to orange to black.
- Expand slowly compared to explosives.
- Have shape determined by momentum -- not spherical.
Compare to fireball from South Tower impact.
WTC fireballs were not white even early in their expansion.
Colonel Pierre-Henri Bunel,
a Battlefield Damage Assessment officer in the French Army
during the 1991 Gulf war,
thinks that the Pentagon attack involved an anti-bunker missile.