The total collapses of the Twin Towers and Building 7 were
(based on the official story)
the 3 largest engineering failures in the history of the world.
FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
made sure there was no real investigation.
- No independent investigation was funded.
- FEMA assembled a group of volunteer investigators:
the Building Performance Assessment Team (BPAT),
and gave them a budget of $600,000.
- The BPAT investigators were not allowed access to Ground Zero.
They were only allowed to examine the few large pieces of steel
that made it to Fresh Kills Landfill.
- Their analysis was only from October 7-12.
- They had to guess where those pieces came from.
- By the time BPAT published their report:
The World Trade Center Building Performance Study,
Ground Zero had been scrubbed.
- The report pretended to explain the collapse of the North Tower.
Neither the South Tower nor Building 7's collapse was explained.