Too Shocking for Rational Analysis
|The North Tower explodes at 10:28 AM|
In fifteen seconds the huge permanent steel structure of the South Tower disintegrated from top to bottom into an exploding cloud of rubble and dust. Twenty-nine minutes later the North Tower underwent the same process. Do buildings really fall through themselves like that, turning to dust in seconds? Is that really supposed to happen to a steel structure because of impacts and fires near the top? Perhaps not too many people were asking such questions because none of the series of events leading up to that were supposed to happen. We witnessed an increasingly improbable series of events, from a hijacking with knives, to a jet hitting a World Trade Center Tower, to multiple hijackings, to a second jet hitting the other Tower, to yet more hijackings, and a plane hitting the heart of the nation's military establishment. Each event in this series was more improbable than the last. So by the time we got to the collapsing skyscrapers part, we were conditioned to expect the unbelievable.
A rational look at the Twin Tower collapses reveals that the official story contradicts the laws of physics and the most basic knowledge of the behavior of steel structures, and matter itself.
- The Towers were designed to survive jet impacts of the type that happened on September 11th.
- The fires were not very severe in the South Tower and were diminishing. Even severe fires would not have initiated a collapse.
- Skyscapers have never collapsed due to fires or any other cause other than controlled demolition.
- The Towers underwent explosive disintegrations that didn't look anything like the way such buildings would fall.
- The destruction of the Towers displayed several unique features of controlled demolition.
- There are relatively simple proofs that the buildings did not fall of their own weight.